Urban decay and renewal in Broken Hill Laura Schatz
- Planning challenges: – closeness to mines, infrastructure,
- Growth oriented planning in shrinking cities and alternative of decline oriented planning
- Strategic planning documents
- Planners and policy makers
- Shrinking cities
- How widespread is urban shrinkage
- Shrinking cities in Australia
- Policy measures
- Hits the syllabus point small country town ( small?) quite well. Or could it be a large city? This would hit the syllabus points really well especially GDFE and the planning challenges.
- Fleshing out he links to the urban dynamics will involve some work and guidance. For example panning really interesting and good geography
- Could it fit into changing roles of regional centres and the demise of the small town?