Finding your Element by Sir Ken Robinson 2013
Turn down the noise
Change your perspective
1. Your life isn’t unique
2. You create your own life.
3. Life is organic
- What are you good at? How many paths can you take? Seeing differently.
- How do you know? What is your style? Pay attention. Become yourself. Expect the unexpected.
- What do you love? Feeling passionate. Two sorts of energy – physical and spiritual energy. Being true to your spirit. The spirit within us. The spirit between us. The spirit among us. Feeling positive.
- What makes you happy? Looking in the wrong place. Having a purpose. Happiness and well being – career social financial physical and community well being. Consider circumstance biology and behaviors and project happiness and get over yourself.
- What’s your attitude? How full is your glass? Seeing through barriers. Who are you? Best foot forward. Changing your mindset. A sense of humour. A question of temperament. Adjusting the attitude of others.
- Where are you now? Getting out more. Figuring out where you are. What’s your situation. One door closes and another opens. Where do you want to go?
- Where is your tribe? The culture of tribes. Affirmation – growing together. Guidance- understanding your path. Collaboration – giving support. Inspiration – raising the bar. Turn up, sign up, volunteer, find a mentor and finding yourself.
- What’s next? Moving forward by going back. Follow your spirit. Breaking your mold. When next is the only option.
- Living a life of passion and purpose. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to my self , not the life other expect if me. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings. I wish I’d stayed in touch with my friends. I wish I had let myself be happier. Honor your dreams. Reduce the burden. Value your own life and feelings. Value those you love.