Finding our element – Ken robinson

Finding your Element by Sir Ken  Robinson 2013
Turn down the noise
Change your perspective
Principles. 
1. Your life isn’t unique
2. You create your own life.
3. Life is organic
  • What are you good at? How many paths can you take? Seeing differently.
  • How do you know? What is your style? Pay attention. Become yourself. Expect the unexpected.
  • What do you love? Feeling passionate. Two sorts of energy – physical and spiritual energy. Being true to your spirit. The spirit within us. The spirit between us. The spirit among us. Feeling positive.
  • What makes you happy? Looking in the wrong place. Having a purpose. Happiness and well being – career social financial physical and community well being. Consider circumstance biology and behaviors and project happiness and get over yourself.
  • What’s your attitude? How full is your glass? Seeing through barriers. Who are you? Best foot forward. Changing your mindset. A sense of humour. A question of temperament. Adjusting the attitude of others.
  • Where are you now? Getting out more. Figuring out where you are. What’s your situation. One door closes and another opens. Where do you want to go?
  • Where is your tribe? The culture of tribes. Affirmation – growing together. Guidance- understanding your path. Collaboration – giving support. Inspiration – raising the bar. Turn up, sign up, volunteer, find a mentor and finding yourself.
  • What’s next? Moving forward by going back. Follow your spirit. Breaking your mold. When next is the only option.
  • Living a life of passion and purpose. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to my self , not the life other expect if me.  I wish I hadn’t worked so hard. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings. I wish I’d stayed in touch with my friends. I wish I had let myself be happier. Honor your dreams. Reduce the burden. Value your own life and feelings. Value those you love.