1. Life rewards action.
Measure your life and its quality based on results, not intentions.
2. You create your own experience.
Accept that you, and only you, are accountable for your life, goog or bad.
3. People do what works.
Identify the hidden rewards that make you and others do what they do.
4. You cannot change what you cannot acknowledge.
Be truthful about what is not working in your lifeso you can change it.
5. You either get it or you don’t.
Find out what makes people tickso you can influence their behaviour.
6. There is no reality, only perception.
Learn that whatever happen in life, it is up to you how you interpret it.
7. Life is managed, it is not cured.
Learn to manage you life as if you were running a company.
8. We teach people how to treat us.
Accept that you are responsible for how others treat you.
9. There is power in forgiveness.
Be aware of how anger and resentment can harm and control you.
10. You have to name it to claim it.
Be clear about what you want and have the courage to go and get it.